Pages

Thursday 10 September 2020

Tech

Yesterday wednesday we went to tech. At tech we learnt about doing stuff with our folders and putting our work stuff in the right folder. It was not that easy because it was a bit confusing and a bit hard to do, because Mr Daniels kept on talking fast and I couldn't understand him properly. After all that fast talking Mr Daniels came to me and I asked him for help. He taught me how to work my chromebook properly and how it works. We have to stay in a specific spot because of covid 19 and stay at least 1 metre or 2 metre  away from the person your next to. Control sometimes can be really hard and can be very easy for people that have been in Mr Daniels class before. After finishing our lesson Mr Daniel gave us some lollie snakes to eat and we went back to school and said thank you to him.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ocyan, My name is Tiare and I'm from room 21 at belfast,
    I really liked reading this because you added so much information about what happened at tech.
    Did you enjoy going to tech?
    Anyway I hope you have wonderful day!
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete