Pages

Wednesday 23 September 2020

My Beach

 Ask any kiwi where their favourite beach is. My favourite beach is piha because the water is cold and you can spend time with your family. Piha is good because you can have a picnic there and you can go for swim and you can climb up the big rock walk back down for a exercise. The reason why Piha is my favourite it is because my brother always takes me up there and we get to Mcd's for dinner. Piha us a fun place to go and spend time with your family and relax and watch the sea and watch big waves.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Ocyan Trinity here from room 21 Belfast School,
    I like this blog post you have made about your favorite beach. I like how you have also included things like spending time with your brother and family. I also like how you have written a decent sized paragraph. Maybe next time you could add a little strip of writing at the top of the post to explain why you made this blog post. Where is this beach? Have a good day.

    -Trinity

    ReplyDelete