Pages

Monday 20 July 2020

Holidays

During the holidays I went to a sleepover at my aunties. After I got there we played video games and watched the order. The order is a Netflix series that is really funny. The next morning Riccardo (my brother) and I cleaned up the sitting room and the garage because there is a baby shower this Saturday. My older brother Vincent is going to become a dad and my sister in-law Tita is going to become a mum. 

The next day I came back to my house and my aunty was having a talk to my mum about the baby shower. My aunty asked my mum and my other aunty called Sion to decorate their house for the baby shower. . After they had the conversation about the baby shower they went to the beach. The baby is due in September and I am going to be a uncle of a baby. My sister in-law and my brother are having a boy.    Best pacifiers for baby of 2018 - Today's Parent

No comments:

Post a Comment