Pages

Tuesday 28 July 2020

Baby Shower

In the weekend my family and I went over to my aunt's house to decorate the house for the baby shower. The baby shower was on Saturday and we started buying snacks, balloons, and some wraps. After that everyone came and then they said a speech about thanking the people that came to there baby shower and for bringing the presents for the baby. After they said their speeches they had a drink up and it was fun because I got spend my time with my brother that was having the baby and my other brothers. They allowed me to sing with them and party with them under the garage and I said yes because I love all of my brothers and they love like Im their little baby. I went to bed after the big party and then we said our goodbyes and went back home but before we were going home my mum had a sleep and after she had woken up my aunty and uncle went to go buy ingredients for nacho's and they made it yummy and we ate it and went home and said thank you to my brother and sister in law for having us for their baby shower and I cried when we left because Vincent my brother that is having the baby was so kind to me because he said to me that im his little toko uso for life and I said back to him thanks my big toko uso.

No comments:

Post a Comment