Pages

Tuesday 17 March 2020

Insane UK plan to let disease spread might kill half-a-million people


On NewsHub It said that a UK plan will kill half a million people.

If half a million people died from COVID-19 that would be half of us would still be alive and living. COVID-19 is in China, Japan, America. COVID-19 is at those countries. COVID-19 could kill a whole country in 3 weeks and if it killed us we would be gone, in those 3 weeks and the pacific islands, would be gone and on the 4th week Australia would be gone.



We did some working out today and our countries would be gone forever. How did COVID-19 even start and when did COVID-19 start and get all , to those countries.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Oycan, I read this one and I thought it was a crazy thing to do. I am so glad they changed their minds about this. I did enjoy visiting your blog. I hope all is going well for you. I will stay in touch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ms Riley, its me Uinita, im just commenting to say i miss being at Ruapotaka with you as my teacher/role model.I hope all is well with you and your family, have a great rest of the year and stay safe !

      your faithful ex-student Uinita :)

      Delete