Pages

Tuesday 22 October 2019

Disrespecting The All Blacks Haka

Disrespecting The Haka



A haka expert says that Ireland is aloud to sing when the all blacks are doing their haka. I think that it is disrespecting the all blacks because the people that go to watch the all blacks haka they cheer for them. It is very disrespectful because when the Ireland people do the haka the all blacks players might cheer for them or they might be disrespectful. I think that Ireland thinks that they are funny and they think they are clever because they think that the all blacks couldn't see them singing but they might of had check the 1 news and they must of been angry. If I was Ireland i wouldn't disrespect the all blacks at all because I would of been ashamed at myself because i am been bad and singing.

If I was Ireland I would of have been cheering for them and I would of had been saying to the all blacks go go and I would cheer for both of the rugby teams because that is showing respect and that is showing that Ireland is not disrespecting. The haka expert says that it is good and stuff but if i was the haka expert I would of have said no singing because you Ireland people are been disrespectful and been bad enough to that so do not do it or else you will be out of the stadium and you would not be aloud to watch the match against the All Blacks and Ireland rugby team.     


No comments:

Post a Comment