Pages

Saturday 20 October 2018

Going Down To The Amazing Gisborne

My Holiday

During my holiday Fabian,Grandpa, and I went on a bus to Gisborne. My mum and dad paid for us to go to Gisborne. I said to my mum and dad ,, I am going to miss you. The bus honked to the people that were saying good bye to their children.

On our way to Gisborne we saw how high their sea was. I said ''amazing!''. The bus stopped at a magnificent coffee shop. My responsible friend said come,, we will go buy a light green drink. So I said ''Okay we will go buy a drink.,,

Next I said ,,Shi Shi'' to the bus driver and the said '' Your Welcome''. We waited for my grandma and the girls to pick us up from the bus station. They picked us up in a red and white Tonga truck with whitish designs. We went to the house and we had to say hi to everybody.

Thursday morning Eseta, Lela, Jay, Fabian and I went to go play on their bouncy trampoline that was black and silver.



1 comment:

  1. Nice recount about your holiday,hope it was fun

    ReplyDelete