Pages

Thursday 22 February 2018

About me

About Me
Hello my name is Ocyan and I am 9 years old and I live in
New Zealand. I have 6 brothers in my family and I have
4 sisters in my family. I always play game in my family like
for sure I play fortnite at home. I like reading bible books at
home with my grandma and I like playing with my dog called
coco. I like playing Tekken 7 at home in my dad's room and
my favourite character is Marshall Law and fabians favourite
character is Steve fox and he is a foxer and mine is a
martial artist.


I am Tongan and I can read Tongan books. I speak Tongan
I learnt it off my grandpa because when his friend comes
over they talk together in Tongan. That is where I learnt how
to talk Tongan.  Fabian and I always eat dinner after we come from school. My teacher called Miss Misela is half Tongan and half Samoan. My teacher is beautiful and my Samoan teacher called Mrs Folu is beautiful.
Thank you for reading my About me.



2 comments: